These are KILLING me! Whitney Jefferson’s original post has 65 glorious Glamour Shots illustrating the science behind the 90’s Glam-Cam. From her collection, I included one portrait per tip and two images from my personal favorite, #10 ‘Make use of props or accessories.”
1. Hold onto your Collar
2. Wear silk gloves
3. Wear a Feather Boa
4. Play up your hands
5. Expose those shoulders
6. Make sure your hair is awesome
7. Try Combining as many of the above options as possible.
8. Opt for a cool hat.
9. Add studs to your favorite jacket.
10. Make use of props and accessories.
11. Bring a Friend!
12. Whatever you do, do NOT become a ‘Granny Glamour Shot.’
Check out the original post; it’s awesome!